22 February 2009
Abraham 3:11 face to face Lord. We kept our first estate agreed to plan and shouted with joy.
Job 38:7 "Teach her" Spirit told her about seat belt. Chloe need to know grandma wanted her to wear seat belt out of love.
Heavenly Father love=commandments. Commandment--Love Lord they God.
- If we truly love the Lord all other things drop in to place. Galatians 5:13
- Commandments are about love.
- LeGrand Richards "Marvelous Work and a Wonder" do things Lord commanded.
- Obedience with exactness Ephesians 6:1-2
Roman Empire rule made easier for Jesus Christ to travel freely.
Sadducees politically power denied ancient tradition. Freedom of will wouldn't accept immortality and angels and demons. Didn't believe in the resurrection.
Pharisees practice strict observance of the law. Oral tradition=written law. Obstacle for Christ.
Important we represent Jesus Christ.
Put on armor of God we fight against wicked.
- Keep your shield up.
- Faith to obey Father. Greatest desire is us to return again.