Thursday, February 26, 2009

Parent Letter

Missionary Name: Sister Flora Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: February 26


Hi Flora,
I forgot to tell you that you have $262.00 in your account. Sorry I forgot that info. Today is a BEAUTIFUL day. It is so sunny and warm. I love weather like this. I don't know if I told you in my last letter that I am reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It is a really good book. Today I went to make little favors for our RS Homemaking meeting with some of the other ladies. So I am actually doing other things than being on the internet all day long. I am kind of bored with that and I am moving on. So if you think of any good activities for me to do, let me know. Not that I want to get a job or be a productive member of society or anything.

Desi right now is paying for her housing at BYU Hawaii, so I guess it is for sure she is going there. I am excited for her. I think she will have a lot of fun there.

I have a new visiting teaching companion, it is Sister Butler (Holly and Ty's mom). I'm sure we will have fun together. Hopefully we will be better about doing it than I have been in the past.

OK so I hope things are going well for you and you did good on your Chinese teaching. Tell me about the things that you are learning in your gospel study. We all love you a lot and are very proud of you.

Love,
Mom

No comments: