22 February 2009
Everything is about the Savior.
Social conversion is more difficult than initial conversion.
Treasure doctrine by studying it.
Let go of memorized stuff. Tell people about the gospel.
Missionaries as a whole struggle with listening.
- Body language was w_ and little attention to missionaries. Got to look at all the clues.
- You look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders ask ? troubling.
- Missionaries bring into the church but fail to link them into the Church.
Sometimes the most important thing you can share is yourself.
- Don't stress about if you are happy enough, or know enough.
How children think and feel about themselves is by the labels you put on them.
- Build not destroy.
- Sharing is the icing on the cake.
The message that has changed the world hasn't changed.
Family isn't about time.
Being different is being great. Allie Synder, no leg use, still swam and finished every race she entered. Whatever you do in life, just do your best.