Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friend Letter

22 February 2009

Dear Sister Bruno,

How is missionary life? I was excited to get your pictures and your drawing. I am glad you are learning lots. I bet you are being a wonderful example to your district. Good idea on making friends with other districts to keep that Elder in check. He needs to read "Lock Your Heart" by President Kimball. Would you like me to send that to you?

. . . School is going well. I am enjoying my classes. I'm staying super busy. I'm enjoying them for the most part.

I still haven't written Rachael back yet. I could just send her a copy of this letter but this one has been WAY too personalized to you. You should feel special. Although, I am typing this letter. YOU ARE the Only one that is going to receive it.

Anyway, I just took a picture of myself and it appears that I have been putting on some weight. What do you think?

Anywho...1Corinthians 2:11 is a great scripture to use with investigators. I have been studying the NIV version of the Bible which is supposed a better translation than the KJV excepting the JST of course. Let me quote the NIV version: . . .

3/1/09

So I did it again. I started a letter and then took like 2 weeks to finish it. At least, this one isn't like 5 sentences long.

Anyway . . .

School is going really well. I have decided to be an RA next semester, I'm still waiting to interview for a summer job as a Conference Assistant here. I'll either go home or stay here.

Anyway, I know you are doing awesome. Keep up the good work. Love your teachers. I just saw one of my MTC teachers the other day. It was amazing.

Take care!

Matthew Moses


No comments: