17 February 2009
Bodies reunited with spirits in resurrection. Brought into God's presence to be judged.
Mosiah 3:23-25. Will remember sins not good.
2 Nephi 9:14-15 if repent receive mercy.
D&C 137:9 awarded according to works and desires.
Alma 42:23 Resurrection makes all immortal.
- Gift to all, righteous and wicked.
- Eternal Life separate and only those who obey gospel.
- Eternal life highest state we can achieve
- Those who receive do through atonement
- Et4rnal families.
- Know God and Jesus Christ and experience their lives.
Jacob 6:8-9 if you reject Christ you will be showed at judgment.
Alma 42:12-13, 22-23 Atonement brings mercy
Alma 5:15-21 esp. 19-21 cannot be saved except garments whitened.
D&C 132:12 no man comes to Father except by Christ
John 5:22 Father judge none; son does.
3 Nephi 31:17-21 no other name.
D&C 14:7 Eternal Life greatest of all gifts.
D&C 45:8 receive God and miracles and eternal life.