19 February 2009
You have great expectations like Pip in Dicken's Great Expectations, except you know your benefactor, God.
Pip thought he was doomed to failure.
Pip blows it at first.
- If a man lacks wisdom, can't just say "it's over nature" we need to pray to God to give it to us.
- Past is behind, learn from it.
- What we live in now is a gift, that's why we call it the present. At times all of us let self-doubt wreck our lives. Enemy screams "Too little, Can't Do It." But we need to realize you are in image of God.
- When you feel alone, remember who you are.
- Live bold. Bold & Overbearing. Be Bold.
- There are games we finish last, but goal is to rise above it. Shows are ability to overcome and proves determination.