Friday, January 30, 2009

Missionary Friend Letter: Missionary Drama

Jan. 30,2009

Dear Dududu-Dora,

Hey sorry it's taken me so long to get you a letter. I hate rummaging around for old letters trying to find addresses.

Sounds like your truly having the MTC experience. Drama is amplified 100x while your on your mission. Instead of dealing with just your own you get your investigators, wards, and fellow missionary/mission drama. I'm so sick of dealing with problems I could spit. Not to get you discouraged or anything. Missions are great, they are just taxing.

I was transferred to Kennewick. I don't know if I like it here or not. It's a ritzier part of town where people are stuck in their ways, but I don't care, I'm trunky!

I learned a hard lesson yesterday. I was in the wrong, but still the fact of the matter is you can still respect a person wishes even if you were wrong. All I wanted to do yesterday was go home. But still I go on.

Anyway. Enjoy the MTC. Eat lots of French Toast Sticks. Pray and listen.

Don't worry. I always said the MTC is temporary, it doesn't last forever. Now I say a mission is not forever. To be honest I crave to be home. I need a release. As time seems to slow my last 4 weeks I beg and plead to make it.

I probably need to spend more time on my knees. Hold me accountable and follow up on me.

I wish you well.

Elder S.

No comments: