Friday, January 30, 2009

Parent Letter: Example of the Believers

Missionary Name: Sister Flora Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: January 26


Hey Flora!

It is really good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear that you like your companions and teacher. It's such a small world that one of the sisters knew Annika and Gen. I hope that you are having fun in the MTC. Church has been fun lately. We have been focusing on being examples of the believers. That is the mutual theme this year. I think it is 1 Timothy 4:12. I really like it because it is a really good message, and it is something that I can definitely work on. I am also working on getting my young women hood recognition. If you have any recommendations please make sure to tell me, but make sure you stay focused and work on learning all that Chinese! I can't wait until you are actually in Taiwan and get to teach everyone. I'm so excited for you. I LOVE YOU! Have the best time and make sure to keep us all updated on what's going on!

No comments: