Friday, January 30, 2009

Parent Letter: Mission Dress Code

Missionary Name: Sister Flora Bruno
Mission: Provo MTC
Date Submitted: January 26


Hello Flora, I am so sorry, I didn't see either of your emails until just now (12:38 am, EARLY Tuesday morning!) so none of us got to email you. We will try to do better next Monday. Also we got your first letter in the mail today. You are awesome. I will get your skirt and dress out tomorrow. If I can find the dress. And if I can finish the skirt, lol. I am sorry annoying Mormons are so OCD on dress codes. What a bummer. Don't let them bother you too much. It sounds like you are having a great time. Feel the spirit and enjoy your time there.

Another day of rain in South Carolina.

This morning Dad left for one of his interview trips--to Denmark and Sweden. I am really bummed I didn't get to go along. He is all excited, as usual, and trying to get people all worried about leaving. We shall see if this one pans out. Half of them never do.

Love,

Mom

No comments: