8 February 2009
Thanks for desire to serve the Lord.
Will have opportunity to interact with primary.
What children learn in primary is a lifelong feeling. A man went to primary twice, but sought out the church because he knew "Joseph Smith was a prophet" from primary, he wanted his kids to have that feeling.
- Help the children know they are loved.
- Teach children the gospel.
- Help them feel the spirit.
- Try to smile and know their names.
- Teach children they can be part of an eternal family right now.
- Children are your youngest converts.
- Children can serve the Lord.
- Children remember the songs.